How to TRADE WITH US
Welcome to Global wood Group llc(UTGC), How Home to Global wood Supply
If you are interested below are the procedures
- Clients are required, to identify the product or Products they want.
- Send a request of the product or products with their specified, specifications.
- Request a price list for the product you want base on the specification you have send
- After negotiation with the sales agent on the price, term and conditions for payment, Production, and delivery.
- The Client is not need to send a full detail of order, with company, personal and delivery details.
- A sale contract or a sales and purchase contract must be sign with all the terms agreed between parties.
- A Sale Invoice or Purchase invoice will then be forwarded to the client for payment if so agreed on.
- This Very Important, when sending the Consignee information, please send the names of 2 persons, so in the absent of one another can receive the goods.
Trade Term or Intercoms:
- DAP ( Delivery At Place)
- CIF ( Cost insurance and freight)
- EXW ( Ex Work)
- FOB ( Free on Board)
- We Don’t accept LC( Letter of Credit Payment)
- We Don’t accept DDP ( Delivery before payment)
- We don’t accept CAD Payment
- All our payment should be 100% Deposit, before production for non-produce goods or before delivery for produce goods
- Payment term most be negotiated on the % payment to make before production for non-produce goods or before delivery for produce goods,
- Payment most be T/T ( Bank to Bank ) to our company home Account or Offshore Account or Private account in some Situation ( Mostly Private Buyers)
- For any sample payment, payment must be done by any rapid money transfer agency.
Can I change my order after payment??
- Yes, the client has the right to change his or her order maximum 3 days after payment, after then, the client cannot change the order
Can I change my delivery Location after payment?
- Yes, A client can change his or her delivery Location 3 days after payment and extra cost will be required to be paid by the client,
Please Clients: Note this, It very Important,
- In a case where we faces shortage (Funds) during delivery and the amount we initially though will be sufficient for your supply is not enough, we will defiantly ask for your help. And please don’t turn us down, because we are face with continues changes every day, as the world trade demand and supply raise and full
- In a situation that require and refund, then by our operation policy and Trade Policy, will be done within 45 to 90 days from the client send file in a former letter of refund if all the condition are OK
- Conditions for Refund
- Goods did not meet require or agreed specification or Standard
- Failure to deliver
- Failure to meet agreed terms and conditions
- Change of mind of client 1 or 2 days payment
- Wrong Order Supply
What is the % of Refund?
- Goods did not meet require or agreed specification or Standard ( 100% refundable)
- Failure to deliver (100% Refundable)
- Failure to meet agreed terms and conditions (100% Refundable)
- Change of mind of client 1 or 2 days payment ( 70% Refundable)
- Wrong Order supply ( 100% Refundable)
- Failure to receive goods on the spot ( Non Refundable)
We must try to solve some of the issues together before asking for refunds.
It must be noted that it is not all the situation refund is accepted. Please take note